amane factory inc. (hereafter referred to as "our Company"), a company engaged in Web services, recognizes the critical importance of personal information, and believes that proper handling of personal information is a serious responsibility. We carefully protect personal information entrusted to our custody so that we can continue to earn your trust as a company. All officers and employees of our Company understand the following personal information protection policies, and will strive to ensure their fulfillment.
- Acquisition and use of personal information
We, will acquire, use, and provide appropriate personal information from the person in question,
to the extent required by our business activities.
In addition, in the process of handling, there will be no non-specified use of personal information, and actions against this will be taken. Furthermore, when handling of personal information for purposes beyond those stipulated, we will obtain prior consent of the affected person.
The user information we obtain from KONOTOKI (this service) is as below:
(1) Information directly provided by users
- email address
- Health journal (basal body temperature, weight, blood pressure, etc.)
- Information on scheduled activities (hospital visit scheduled, medication scheduled, etc.)
- Period information
- Other information entered by users in the input form in the app
(2) Information provided from other services through the permitted link with other companies’ services
- We will obtain the information on “basal body temperature,” “weight,” and “blood pressure” from Healthcare app provided by Apple.
- We will obtain the information on “weight” and “blood pressure” from Google Fit provided by Google.
*Please refer to FAQ about how to link with Healthcare or Google Fit.
(3) Information on the access status to this service or how to use it
- Device information
- Log data
- Compliance with laws and regulations and other regulations regarding personal information
- We will comply with laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Law regulating the protection of personal information and with norms such as national guidelines and JIS Q 15001.
- Safety management of personal information
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as loss, destruction, obliteration, alteration, and to prevent leakage, we will take strict safety measures and thoroughly educate our employees. We will also perform regular audits of these measures and take corrective action where needed.
- Disclosure to third parties of personal information
- With the exception of cases stipulated by laws and regulations, we will not disclose personal information to third parties as long as there is no consent from the person in question.
- Disclosure of personal information, correction, deletion, etc.
- Upon a request by the person in question for disclosure of personal information or correction, deletion, etc., we will first confirm the identity of the requestor, and will then respond rapidly.
- Continuous improvement initiatives related to personal information
- Based on your identity needs and latest trends in IT technology, we will review our efforts in personal information protection management as appropriate, and continuously improve them.
- Complaints and Consultations
- Our Company has established a contact regarding personal information to handle complaints and inquiries from both inside the company and from outside the company.
- Contact regarding personal information
- amane factory inc. General privacy office
- Established in 2014/09/24
amane factory inc.